(Practical) Problem solving (PPS) is the ”power“ behind continuous improvement, which is the backbone of Lean. There is a lot of discussion about how to introduce Lean and especially a CI (continuous improvement) Culture. It contains mainly identifying and solving business’s problems (and searching its improvement opportunities) at a higher level and to a deeper degree (search for root causes). Another aspect is: most companies believe they are capable of problem solving, but actually often inaccurate. Many just do action lists and firefighting and are lacking of a systematical and sustainable approach. Therefore, a real wide based ability in Practical Problem solving is the unique and most effective tool in order to become a learning organization.
- Introduction of the importance of problem solving
- Problem solving tools and their application
- Closed loop problem solving methods
- Problem solving exercises – learning by doing
- Staufen China
- All management levels from direct and indirect areas, CIP trainers