The problem of high inventory of defective parts as well as delivery delays sounds familiar to you? The approach ‘separating value creation from logistics’ is substantially changing classical materials logistics and thus brings about further challenges? Moreover, a large amount of your personnel costs is related to internal materials supply and provision, let alone the high amount of operation activities attributable to materials handling?
The successful application of Lean methodologies in logistics supports the production at the site of consumption through best-point supply in the work system. An optimized production supply with short cycles and in synchronization with customer orders can be achieved by the operation of tugger trains . Planning and controlling processes, from customer orders via production on to suppliers, are ideally to be designed with a consistent pull concept.
- Basic of Lean logistics: material flow control and planning, pull principle, kanban, JIT, JIS
- Internal logistics: in-house milkrun, supply methods
- External logistics: external milkrun, distribution logistics
- Planning and control: order processing, levelling and smoothing
- Final discussion and feedback -Plus: Final Test
- Staufen China
- Future improvement experts, managers and employees in the areas of logistics, supply chain, planning or other related areas