Today there are many reasons in China that make Factory Planning necessary: changing market challenges and customer requirements that bring about a shift to a more low-volume high-mix production environment, which in turn requires a new production model; stronger domestic and global competition, which presses companies to dramatically reduce lead time and increase efficiency in order to stay competitive; a still dynamic business environment which calls for an expansion of production capacity; or the chance to make use of the generous subsidies that the government
provides for companies who upgrade their production mode and facilities to support China’s goal of “Made in China 2025”.
With over a decade of experience in China as well as a strong network of partners, we can develop a factory concept that is suited to your needs and requirements and that lays the foundation for your future successful operations. During each Factory Planning project, we apply our deep knowledge and implementation experience in the areas of Lean and Smart Transformation to ensure an efficient and future-ready concept.
- A factory concept that is tailored to your production requirements
- A layout and material flow concept derived from an ideal target picture, which is superior to concepts based on incremental improvements from the current layout
- Optionally detailed logistics and production concepts including implementation support
- Analyse your current production processes and future requirements
- Design the future Value Stream of your factory based on Lean and Smart Manufacturing principles
- Plan the future layout and overall material flow, using digital simulation and visualization tools
- Optionally we make detailed concepts and support implementation for warehouse planning, logistics planning, lean assembly line design, shopfloor management, Smart solutions, etc.